Three injuries in house fire in Ma’an

Jordan

Published: 2019-04-02 11:55

Last Updated: 2024-07-03 21:45


Via Fox59
Via Fox59

Three people suffered from shortness of breath due to inhaling gases emitted from a fire which broke out in one of the houses in Taybah area in Ma’an Governorate.

The Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) said in a statement on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, that the firefighters worked on extinguishing and controlling the fire whereas ambulance crews provided the necessary first aid for the injured at the scene and their health condition is good.