Published: 2023-01-23 11:40
Last Updated: 2023-06-03 11:22
Over the past 24 hours, 12 people suffered from breathing difficulties after inhaling gases from heating devices in Mafraq, Ma'an and Irbid Monday.
The Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) told Amen FM that they were transferred to hospitals following the incidents to receive the necessary medical treatment.
Their condition was described as moderate.
The CDD called on citizens to use heaters with caution, stressing that pipes and seals should be checked for possible gas leakage on a regular basis.
Also Read: Five-vehicle pileup interrupts traffic on Irbid-Amman road