Published: 2023-06-01 00:17
Last Updated: 2023-09-30 10:45
During the past few days, Jordan received hundreds of international and Arab delegations, including dozens of leaders, to attend the wedding of Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Miss Rajwa Al Saif, which is set to take place Thursday, June 1.
Here's a list of the attendees who will attend the wedding:
- The King of Malaysia, King Al-Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah, and his wife Queen Azizah.
- The King and Queen of the Netherlands, Willem-Alexander and Máxima, and their daughter, Princess Catharina Amalia.
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and her husband, Crown Prince Frederik.
- Princess Victoria and her husband, Prince Daniel of Sweden.
- Princess Hisako of Takamado, and her eldest daughter Princess Tsuguku.
- Crown Prince Haakon of Norway.
- US first lady Jill Biden.
- Sheikha Moza and Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani.
- From Britain, Lord Tariq Ahmad, Minister of State for the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia and United Nations at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office.